Become a CLM Member:
Your membership fees will help fund educational travelling exhibits to raise awareness about languages in Canada and to promote the goals of the Canadian Language Museum.
Regular Membership ($35)
Student Membership ($15)
Your membership fees include:
- Tax receipt (full amount)
- Special member newsletters
- Invitations to upcoming events
- Voting privileges at the AGM
Donate to the CLM:
Donations go directly to helping the museum create materials, transport their exhibits and maintain their focus on access and education. Your generosity allows us to share the rich stories of languages across Canada. Thank you!
You can support the activities of the Canadian Language Museum by donating any amount.
Where the Money Goes
The Canadian Language Museum uses funds to create traveling exhibits that teach viewers about language. Our material is researched, compiled and written by academic linguists and museum scholars. These accessible and attractive exhibits are easily set up. They have been shipped across the country and can be displayed in schools, community centres, universities & colleges and beyond!
Your dollars go towards:
- ensuring professional and accurate translation for a diverse viewership
- producing and printing exhibit materials
- the cost of shipping the exhibit
- providing subsidies to smaller, remote communities and organizations
- creating educational resources for students
Monthly and single donations allow us to flourish, grow and plan for the future. A tax receipt for the full amount of your donation will be provided.
With your help we can tell more stories and connect with more communities.
The Canadian Language Museum is a registered charity, BN 828337105RR0001.